Congrats! You’ve either just finished a list build event or you’ve just seen an influx of new subscribers to your email list. OR you’re planning your list build event right now and you KNOW you’re going to get new leads and the question is… HOW DO YOU ENGAGE THEM once you have them?
We’ll break down exactly how you can engage your new list so you can maximize your efforts and turn them into raving fans and buyers.
- (1:13) The goal once you build your list
- (2:03) The state of mind of your new lead
- (7:25) How to use segmentation to help interact with your list
- (10:13) How marketing is like dating
- (11:50) Rapid-fire ideas to engage your list
- (13:48) What to expect from your new list’s engagement
- (15:07) Quick copy lesson about talking to your people
- (17:41) Why it matters to share your personal stories
- (18:49) How to let your new audience know what to expect from you
- (20:22) How to nurture relationships you’ve made through networking
- (23:46) What to do to follow up with your Facebook live audience
- (25:07) What your list REALLY is – hint, it’s not just people who sign up for your lead magnet!
Episode 2 – where we help you learn about segmentation 101
Episode 6 – where we talk about how building your list is not just a “sometimes” kind of thing.
The Wooden Spoon Post – Jennie’s list loves stuff like this!
ActiveCampaign – the email marketing software that both Alyson & Jennie use and highly recommend – great segmentation ability and easy-to-use interface.
The THRIVE Collaborative FB Group – www.facebook.com/groups/thrivecollaborative
Your New Lead Connection Workbook – designed to help you work through exactly how to follow up with your brand new leads to engage them and turn them into raving fans. Click below to grab this resource!